Tudor Flooring

Quick post on the hand painted tiles I added some time ago to the Tudor.  I actually did this more than a year ago and as I was cleaning out my images, I stumbled upon these.  Might as well share.
To construct this flooring I sketched out my design on graph paper with a key for the layout.  I gathered my tiles, some of which I hand painted.  I then glued the tiles to a piece of graph paper that I had measured and cut to the size of the floor.
I glued the paper-backed tile arrangement to the floor in the living area.  Lastly, I added brown paint to the edges and filled in the grout lines


I have actually completed several more items on this house but haven’t taken any pics yet.  The Linfield has been consuming my craft workspace as of late.  With that project out of the way,  I’ll begin updating you on the Tudor progress.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Dollhouses and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s